Every summer the towns of the scottish borders stage the common ridings one of the oldest equestrian festivals in the world the ridings arent just an . Common ridings date back to 13th and 14th centuries when 11 scottish bordering towns were forced to ride in groups along the boundaries to protect themselves from . The common ridings where a man nails a herring to a bannock and other things. Get this from a library scotlands common ridings kenneth r bogle
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.